Thursday, April 4, 2019

Starting the filming process

I have now started the filming process. The way in which I have developed the idea for this science fiction film has been very interesting. Before starting the shooting process and setting up props (or the lack thereof) I had no idea on how I wanted to go about actually filming it.

I had created a universe in my head along with a fictional society and rules. However, once you begin to film you begin to understand what you are able and unable to do. Taking these limitations into account, you form an idea in your head of what you will actually do. 

And once an idea is formed you start from there. Although there will not be much budget in the film, you work with what you have and convey as much as possible with the use of editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment