Sunday, April 7, 2019

Changes within editing and filming.

So at the beginning, I wanted to use both my dad's and brother's voices in the shots in which they were speaking in Japanese. However, I thought it would be more interesting if they were shown to be the same person within the digital realm by having the same voice (mine). This also allowed me to put my dubbing and editing skills to the test.

At first, I wanted to make this project a little more ambitious by having an actual budget, purchasing a green screen, and having my uncle make the music/beats. In the end, I had to sample various instruments and sound effects to create original Frankenstein beats and ambience music.

This whole process has been difficult, with written reflections and blog posts proving more difficult than the creation of the final product.

Also, I had originally planned on getting help from more people other than my brother and dad. I have an uncle who has a recording studio and could've helped with audio and filming since he has some cameras. However, due to him working on other projects this was not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment