Sunday, March 3, 2019

Idea for the opening scene.

            So when deciding to create a science fiction film opening, my first concern involved the budget of the film. I currently do not possess anything other than a couple ideas for how to go about filming for this project. I own a camera and may possibly purchase a decent mic. If not, then I can always use my phone as audio when placed near the actors.

          Usually, a sci/fi movie will require some sort of budget due to the concept or idea that the film is exploring. However, a film about time travel can have a low budget and take place in a common setting. What I believe ties together a good time travel story is the writing and the editing of the scene with the performance of the actors coming in as a bonus.

         Time travel can be a tricky or easy subject depending on how it's handled. The main theme for the opening scene will be regret.

The Film as a whole:


The protagonist of the film is someone who has made many mistakes in their life. The first thing seen when the film begins is the moment where the person about to die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment